Our Spa in Scottsdale
Is located on the Northwest corner of Scottsdale Road and Mescal inside the Paradiso Medical Plaza. We are across from Starbucks, and proximate to Hopdoddy Bar and Restaurant.
Scottsdale is known as the “Resort Corridor” with over 8.6 million people visiting local resorts annually. Surrounded by first-class resorts, upscale apartments and condominiums, as well as family owned homes, our spa in Scottsdale attracts clients of all different ages.
The New York Times described Scottsdale as the “deserts version of Miami’s South Beach.” Scottsdale was also ranked by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as being among the best U.S. Cities, based on economic factors, educational attributes, leisure attributes, and the low crime and good air quality.
We support many area schools through our charitable outreach program with product and service donations. We are also proud sponsors of local law enforcement.
$59 Facial or Massage
Spa in Scottsdale Testimonials
- TALENTED AND PROFESSIONAL
- "Love that the receptionist knows my name when I come in!
- The facilities are clean, top notch and well kept.
- Very talented and professional batch of therapists.
- Highly recommended."
- BEST MASSAGES HANDS DOWN
- I started getting massages on a regular basis a few years ago. I’ve tried the rest, but there is nothing like Kalologie.
- The place is clean and nice. And it’s a comfortable setting for both women and men. And I don’t feel like a number when I go there.
- Can’t say enough nice things about this place. Best massages hands down!