- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Kalologie locations have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please call your Kalologie Spa location with at least 24-hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment. No-shows or late cancels will result in a forfeiture of prepaid treatment appointments. No-shows or late cancels for non-prepaid appointments will result in a cancellation fee. Please see the location site of your local Kalologie spa for site-specific cancellation fee amounts. This policy also applies to first-time free consultations and appointments booked within 24 hours of appointment time.
- LATE ARRIVALS
- Please arrive at least five minutes prior to scheduled appointment times for client check-in (15 minutes for first-time appointments). Advanced notice of anticipated late arrivals is appreciated. Accommodations for late arrivals will be attempted for the next earliest available time, however, Kalologie locations cannot guarantee the ability to do so.
- RETURN POLICY
- All online product sales and product and treatment sales at Kalologie locations are final. No refunds are made for products, treatments, or prepaid treatments or packages after purchase. Unopened products in sellable condition may be exchanged within seven days of purchase. The prorated value of unrendered, prepaid treatments may be applied towards the purchase of alternative Kalologie location treatments or products as required.
- TREATMENT RESULTS
- All clients are different and client treatment results will vary. Kalologie locations make no guarantee, implied or otherwise, regarding treatment results. If follow-on treatments are required, additional charges may apply.
- SERVICE REFUSAL RIGHT
- Kalologie locations reserve the right not to provide service to anyone at any time and for any reason.
- Information on this Site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time it is posted; however, Kalologie does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currentness or non-infringement of any of the information on this Site. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or information that may become outdated over time. Kalologie assumes no obligation to keep current or update the information or documents on this Site. Kalologie may from time to time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products, programs, and services described or made available at this Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LIMITATIONS ON ITS USE
- The Kalologie mark and logo are trademarks of Kalologie IP LLC; other trademarks are owned by Kalologie IP LLC or its affiliated entities or are used with the permission of their respective owners (collectively “Trademarks”). You agree not to use or display Trademarks without the prior written consent of Kalologie IP LLC or the owner of such mark.
By using Kalologie.com and its affiliated websites, you assume all risks associated with such use, including without limitation, risk to your computer, software or data of being damaged by any virus transmitted or activated via the Site or material that may be included within or accessed from the Site.
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AS TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KALOLOGIE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD KALOLOGIE HARMLESS FROM ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, OR LIABILITIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ITS USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
You are prohibited from using any type of automated method of retrieving data from this Site to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site, any content, any email address or telephone number, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site without the prior written consent of Kalologie.